With Whole Women Weekend coming up next month (August 27-29) we thought it would be a great idea to provide a little bit more information FAQ style. The following comes from questions we’ve received via email, social media, and questions that haven’t yet been asked, but we thought would be good to answer. If you have any other questions, leave a comment below or contact us.
Register for Whole Women Weekend, HERE.
- Q: When is Whole Women Weekend? Where is it?
A: Whole Women Weekend will take place August 27-29, 2015 in Forest Hill, MD at Way of Life Community (Church). For those who can’t make it to Maryland, we will be streaming the main sessions online, but please note that the workshops will not be streamed online.
- Q: What are the hours of the conference?
A: Thursday, Augu...
We are honored to share with you a guest post from Pastor Ed Young as he shares with us a good word about relationships and accountability. Ed Young is a pastor, author, and conference speaker noted for his creative communication style. As the founding and senior pastor of Fellowship Church, Ed has deep a passion for making the complex, simple as he speaks truth to people in ways they can understand and apply to their everyday lives. In addition to leading Fellowship for the past 25 years, Ed has written 15 books on church leadership and Christian living.
“What did THEY influence you to do that you would not have done if THEY hadn’t been around?”
Think about that question for a minute...Read More
Whole Women Weekend is taking place August 27-29 in Forest Hill, MD. Featuring Annie Lobert of Hookers for Jesus, Whole Women Weekend is a unique weekend intensive retreat for women who are seeking true and lasting inner healing from hurts & hang-ups, trauma, bad habits, addictions, and more and who wish to encounter God in a way they never have before. In addition to great main session content, attend dynamic workshops presented by Heather Palacios, Tam Hodge, Dana Bowman, Dawn Hawkins, and more.
- The deadline for all-inclusive General Registration is Friday, August 14. Registrations after August 14 will not include meals on Friday and Saturday.
- Additionally, conference rate hotel rooms must be reserved ...
When professor and author Dallas Willard was asked, “If a person wants to grow spiritually where should they start?” his answer was, “Do the next right thing you know you ought to do because that’s what God wants you to do . . . but you will need help.”
At Dirty Girls Ministries, we strive to provide women with opportunities to do their next right thing. And we have a few more of those opportunities to tell you about today:Read More
Dirty Girls Come Clean Podcast | Hosted by Crystal Renaud & Jenny Miller
Episode 4: “Hookers for Jesus: An Interview with Annie Lobert”
Show Notes: See Below for Annie’s Book Giveaway! Click here for retreat trip giveaway.
In the News: New TV Shows to Avoid!
• According to Charisma News, “A&E, the same network that brings us Duck Dynasty and all the Robertson family’s Christian values, is broadcasting a disturbing new show called Neighbors With Benefits. The new original real-life series follows the residents of an average suburban community in Ohio where the couples maintain a not-so average way of life: Neighbors are often more than just friends in this seemingly ordinary neighborhood that has become home to the controversial, yet surprisingly common, ‘swinger’ lifestyle...